Heyhi just released a new meeting mode which is called Lecture+. This mode allows a meeting with up to 12 users, host inclusive.
Using Lecture+, host can:
- See and speak directly to everyone in the meeting.
- Participants will not see and hear other participants.
- Participants speak directly to host, this is no different from Classroom and Lecture mode.
- Whiteboard and chat functions are the same as other modes.
Lecture+ is recommenced as an alternative to the classic Classroom mode.
Some advantages when using Lecture+ are listed below:
- More participants
- Reduce noise and distractions from participants compared to Classroom mode
- Higher privacy for participants
Starting from May 2020, Classroom mode will be limited to 4 Users only (previously allowing up to 8 Users).